Friday, March 9, 2007

London

The Queen greeted us as we de-planed in London this afternoon. I was very impressed at her personal hospitality! Ok, so the Queen had other plans today, but we're sitting in a cafe at Heathrow waiting for our connection to Cairo. The long night flight over the Atlantic went well. We slept a little, as much as possible in the cramped little seats.

We're getting to know our fellow travelers. There are 14 people in our group, 3 pastors (including me) and the rest are seminary students. We're looking forward to a hot shower at the hotel in Cairo.

1 comment:

SteveM said...

I have not seen it for myself, but have been told the 'CourtYard' cement is being put down, as I write this. Do you guys want your initals written in a specific spot?
I think all the corners have already been written on, with little smiley faces :)