Sunday, March 18, 2007

Getting Along with Mike

For those of you in Phoenix reading my blog to follow the trip, I must say that I’ve come to genuinely love and appreciate your pastor. He is a man who knows the Word of God and has a tremendous knowledge of the biblical languages. He has a great sense of humor is just plain fun. But far-and-away the most impressive thing about Mike Moore is his love for people. He treats every seminary student on this trip like his own son or daughter. He treats the other pastor on the trip and myself like brothers and partners in serving the Lord. He treats my wife like a sister. And he truly loves the people of this land we are visiting. Lincoln Heights Christian Church and the entire city of Phoenix is blessed to have such a pastor. Of course, as you can see from the photo below Mike & I have had our differences, but he yielded to my forceful arguments in the end.

No comments: