Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog Resurrection

I began this blog 5 years ago when my wife and I made a trip to the Holy Land. I loved describing the places and people and experiences and pictures of that once-in-a-life-time trip. At the conclusion of that wonderful experience in Egypt, Jordan, and Israel I shut down the blog thinking, "I'll have nothing of interest to post now that I'm home and back to the routine of being a pastor." On this raining day (no golf today) I decided to resurrect the blog. I'm not sure where I'm going with it, or if my musings will be of interest to anyone, but here we go. I changed the name of the blog from "Clems in Israel" to "Pville Pastor". Welcome to the resurrection.

1 comment:

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Awesome! I didn't know you had a blog. I'll be reading about your trip and look forward to new posts!